Thomasville Furniture - Popped Springs on New Thomasville Sofa
My husband and I purchase a "brand new" Thomasville sofa at our local Salvation Army.We loved it!
We couldn't figure out why we got such a great deal on a $2000 sofa until a few days later when we experienced a series of loud pops. We realized the springs must be going out. Then on the 16th day, the entire spring system collapsed, leaving a "sinkhole" in the sitting area of the couch with a cheap broken plastic clip and ripped underside on the sofa.
So much for a "great find"!I would seriously hesitate to recommend anyone buying furniture from this company in the future.f1e7d40 review #385745
You may also like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."