Thomasville Furniture - Popped Springs on New Thomasville Sofa
My husband and I purchase a "brand new" Thomasville sofa at our local Salvation Army.We loved it!
We couldn't figure out why we got such a great deal on a $2000 sofa until a few days later when we experienced a series of loud pops. We realized the springs must be going out. Then on the 16th day, the entire spring system collapsed, leaving a "sinkhole" in the sitting area of the couch with a cheap broken plastic clip and ripped underside on the sofa.
So much for a "great find"!I would seriously hesitate to recommend anyone buying furniture from this company in the future.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "I went to a Mona Vie Seminar Hosted at the Bulldog Barbecue Located at 601 Main street Martinez ,Ca Peter Roselli a Mona Vie Black Diamond Along with his..."
- "We went to a Target store to buy a Bissell SpotClean - Model 52071. It retails at Target for $99.99, but Amazon sells it for $79.99. Because we wanted..."
- "5:42pm 'This is the Days Inn Convention Center Hotel San Jose, Ca. I booked this two star rated hotel for June 3-4, through hotwire and paid for an upgrade even..."
- "I met this one on backpage. Goes by the name "Carmen"....she said that she had condoms during our conversation. When I got there, she said she needed..."
- "When you need something notarized just go to a proper business like a title and tag service! Would NEVER have these people come to my home or office! ..."
- "I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and..."