Thomasville Furniture - Popped Springs on New Thomasville Sofa
My husband and I purchase a "brand new" Thomasville sofa at our local Salvation Army.We loved it!
We couldn't figure out why we got such a great deal on a $2000 sofa until a few days later when we experienced a series of loud pops. We realized the springs must be going out. Then on the 16th day, the entire spring system collapsed, leaving a "sinkhole" in the sitting area of the couch with a cheap broken plastic clip and ripped underside on the sofa.
So much for a "great find"!I would seriously hesitate to recommend anyone buying furniture from this company in the future.12a2f0b8 review #385745
You may also like
- "Purchase sectional from Sam Levites after Two years sectional start peeling, I have no children in my home. Can't say that the problem. I paid close to two thousand dollars..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I am a student in high school and for my pre calculus class we needed to bring a graphing calculator, i go to grab my Extremely EXPENSIVE TI84 from my..."
- "I purchased this water cooler at Frys Electronics in Sacramento almost 3 years ago. It bursted into flames. If it wasn't for our dog to alarm us, we would have..."
- "Be awared Dr. Richard Alan Weiss of Newport beach, CA is a fraud. He will used you as a training subject without your informed consent and leave you disfigured..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "Just bought liquid eyeliner, and I've never had this problem with the same type of brand for eyeliner until now it comes on too thin it's suppose to be jet..."
- "Ich weiß ja nicht wo die "einigen aus deinem letzten Jahrgang" diese "grässlichen" Kleider bestellt haben, aber es ist voll der Blödsinn den du da schreibst. Ich und viele von meinen..."