Thomasville Furniture - Popped Springs on New Thomasville Sofa
My husband and I purchase a "brand new" Thomasville sofa at our local Salvation Army.We loved it!
We couldn't figure out why we got such a great deal on a $2000 sofa until a few days later when we experienced a series of loud pops. We realized the springs must be going out. Then on the 16th day, the entire spring system collapsed, leaving a "sinkhole" in the sitting area of the couch with a cheap broken plastic clip and ripped underside on the sofa.
So much for a "great find"!I would seriously hesitate to recommend anyone buying furniture from this company in the future.review #385745
You may also like
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "I purchased a sectional. I had someone come out and take a look at the springs because they didn't look right. Indeed - it was not put together..."
- "I purchased this water cooler at Frys Electronics in Sacramento almost 3 years ago. It bursted into flames. If it wasn't for our dog to alarm us, we would have..."
- " threaten and harassed constantly by Bonnie Kelly at hilltop in Phenix city.. She charge $25 for every thing believes her and her soon who is very involved in the..."
- "My friend had been approached on his way out of Home Depot at Great Mall San Jose,CA by this Tailor Manager Giuseppe M., who asked his help to pay the..."
- "I bought this watch because it had a unique minimalistic style and I liked it also I like Adidas stuff. Thinking some German engineering must have gone into the development..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "Paid for an "Unlimited Logo Design Concepts" with "mobile responsive and the QR Code", and a "Special Web Package" this was on the 9th April 2015. I have to repeatably..."