Thomasville Furniture - Popped Springs on New Thomasville Sofa
My husband and I purchase a "brand new" Thomasville sofa at our local Salvation Army.We loved it!
We couldn't figure out why we got such a great deal on a $2000 sofa until a few days later when we experienced a series of loud pops. We realized the springs must be going out. Then on the 16th day, the entire spring system collapsed, leaving a "sinkhole" in the sitting area of the couch with a cheap broken plastic clip and ripped underside on the sofa.
So much for a "great find"!I would seriously hesitate to recommend anyone buying furniture from this company in the future.d4e6a2d review #385745
You may also like
- "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..."
- "I had bought stock from Surindo Furniture from Indonesia. I paid 3000 $ in advance In July 2013 for order of 10000 $ and I told that I am coming..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "I ordered 1 shirt from this company, just 1. You'd figure they would put just as much effort into 1 shirt as they would in a huge order. About 5..."
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "Placed order on the 8th. They didn't process order for a week and a half. By the time order was placed, they were out of one of the items (duh!)...."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."