Thomasville Furniture - Popped Springs on New Thomasville Sofa
My husband and I purchase a "brand new" Thomasville sofa at our local Salvation Army.We loved it!
We couldn't figure out why we got such a great deal on a $2000 sofa until a few days later when we experienced a series of loud pops. We realized the springs must be going out. Then on the 16th day, the entire spring system collapsed, leaving a "sinkhole" in the sitting area of the couch with a cheap broken plastic clip and ripped underside on the sofa.
So much for a "great find"!I would seriously hesitate to recommend anyone buying furniture from this company in the future.bf8622f
You may also like
- "My wife and I purchased a Modern Theory dining table, chairs, and buffet from the Summerlin location in January 2013. Each piece of furniture was defective and we made..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..."
- "The oil dripped....and look what happen...not happy about this and will NEVER use glade again......."
- "I had walked into the restaurant and wanted my food to go. They had a cashier section soley for Take Out orders. So I place my order and was told..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."