Thomasville Furniture - Cushions collapsing on a newer custom sofa a little over a year old.

16 of 139 Thomasville Furniture reviews

I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail.I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will.

Contact me within 48 hours...nobody did.

I purchase a couple pieces of Thomasville furnitue, one of which is a sofa we are having problems with. When you sit on the sofa the cushions flatten down so much that you feel the front part of the frame pressing into the back of your thighs. Many, not just a few people have expressed this to us knowing that we spent a good deal of money on this sofa and waiting far longer than what was told to us.

We waited double the time because the company never called and to.d us that the accent pillow fabric was no longer available. Instead of making the sofa and delivering it, they waited numerous weeks before calling the decorator at the store and then calling us. I'm not at all satisfied with the sofa not the fabric wearability. We were Thomasville consumers from 1968 when we purchased our first bedroom suite....solid wood...and still have it...no wear or tear on any of it.

Needless to say I'm more than disappointed with the quality of this sofa and need something done or someone to come here and look at it.The store in milford connecticut closed so I don't even have a contact.

Linda Tremalio

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Thomasville Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #561767

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Thomasville Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 139 Thomasville Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Thomasville Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Thomasville Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×