Shelton, Connecticut
100% full Not resolved

I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail.I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will.

Contact me within 48 hours...nobody did.

I purchase a couple pieces of Thomasville furnitue, one of which is a sofa we are having problems with. When you sit on the sofa the cushions flatten down so much that you feel the front part of the frame pressing into the back of your thighs. Many, not just a few people have expressed this to us knowing that we spent a good deal of money on this sofa and waiting far longer than what was told to us.

We waited double the time because the company never called and to.d us that the accent pillow fabric was no longer available. Instead of making the sofa and delivering it, they waited numerous weeks before calling the decorator at the store and then calling us. I'm not at all satisfied with the sofa not the fabric wearability. We were Thomasville consumers from 1968 when we purchased our first bedroom suite....solid wood...and still have it...no wear or tear on any of it.

Needless to say I'm more than disappointed with the quality of this sofa and need something done or someone to come here and look at it.The store in milford connecticut closed so I don't even have a contact.

Linda Tremalio

Review about: Thomasville Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Thomasville Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $3000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Thomasville Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion