Thomasville Furniture - Cushions collapsing on a newer custom sofa a little over a year old.
I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail.I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will.
Contact me within 48 hours...nobody did.
I purchase a couple pieces of Thomasville furnitue, one of which is a sofa we are having problems with. When you sit on the sofa the cushions flatten down so much that you feel the front part of the frame pressing into the back of your thighs. Many, not just a few people have expressed this to us knowing that we spent a good deal of money on this sofa and waiting far longer than what was told to us.
We waited double the time because the company never called and to.d us that the accent pillow fabric was no longer available. Instead of making the sofa and delivering it, they waited numerous weeks before calling the decorator at the store and then calling us. I'm not at all satisfied with the sofa not the fabric wearability. We were Thomasville consumers from 1968 when we purchased our first bedroom suite....solid wood...and still have it...no wear or tear on any of it.
Needless to say I'm more than disappointed with the quality of this sofa and need something done or someone to come here and look at it.The store in milford connecticut closed so I don't even have a contact.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Thomasville Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "Ordered 2 doz. roses and received only 1 doz. They were all wilted with brown spots on the leaves and petals. This company will not refund. They offered a replacement..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."