I purchased a Thomasville Vintage collection office set (glass front book shelf,lateral file, hutch and desk) through office depot.I spent several hours putting the furniture together.

When I got to the desk I noticed that the part numbers were wrong and the arrows and directions were also facing the wrong way on one panel.After completely assembling the desk and all drawer I went to slide the drawer in and discovered that the drawer glides (which were preinstalled by thomasville) did not match -- the glides on the desk were smaller than the ones on the drawer and no amount of force would make them work together. I contacted the support # and was basically told that it happens all of the time and that they only design the furniture not manufacture it -- no apologies just excuses.They told me that they could ship me 4 new desk support panels and that I could disassemble the desk and install the new panels -- it would take 10-14 days. After further complaint they agreed to expedite them and I received them the next day --- before I went though the trouble of rebuilding everything I decided to make sure the drawers fit -- they don't --same size as the orignal glides that were wrong. I sent an email -- their response --return it to office depot.

I have already invested hours in putting it together and would have to disassemble it to return to OD -- if they would even allow me to return it..All in All I would stay away from this company -- I bought this furniture based on prior good experiences with the quality of Thomasville --- never again.

Had an Experience with Thomasville Furniture?

Comments