Unless you have unlimited funds don't buy Thomasville furniture.Their contract reads "a 25% restocking fee will be imposed on cancellations that we are unable to cancel with the manufacturer", but in this day and age of telephones, faxes,e-mails, etc., I cancelled 1 week after ordering the furniture and they want to charge me 33-1/3% of the purchase, for what?

Their delivery dates are 4-6 weeks after purchasing (charging $99 for the delivery no less), no matter what. Highway robbery! I should have known something was up when the salesman asked me to initial about 10 different paragraphs on the contract.

I've done business with Baer's, Carl's and Macy's before and never ran across anything like this.Shame on you Thomasville, I wouldn't buy a piece of furniture from you if it was given away.

Had an Experience with Thomasville Furniture?

Comments

Shame on you for not reading what you sign.You have no one to blame but yourself!

Why should the company have to deal with your mistake!

A contract is a contract....don't go out buying things you can't pay for or don't need!The contract is in place to protect the company from shoppers like you!!

Ken, you've responded to practically every complaint with some sort of flimsy argument. Dude, if you can't take the heat, then you shouldn't be a furniture salesman.

Point Reyes Station, California, United States #13899

Do you always blindly initial something? You don't read before you sign? Appaearently so, since you write to a web site blaming a comaony instead of yourself.