My husband and I purchase a "brand new" Thomasville sofa at our local Salvation Army.We loved it!
We couldn't figure out why we got such a great deal on a $2000 sofa until a few days later when we experienced a series of loud pops. We realized the springs must be going out. Then on the 16th day, the entire spring system collapsed, leaving a "sinkhole" in the sitting area of the couch with a cheap broken plastic clip and ripped underside on the sofa.
So much for a "great find"!I would seriously hesitate to recommend anyone buying furniture from this company in the future.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- " I bought a truck from Enterprise Car Sales and they got me a 20 plus percent interest rate just put me in any vehicle after a wreck I got..."
- "Hi all I got my package today 1/21/16 i placed ordor on 1/8/2016 I will write a review later 4 just the products customer service is very good & the..."
- "I can share that Power Places Tours threatened to hire an SEO company to make lots of websites about me labelling me as a man of bad integrity and as..."
- "Just received my picture plaque today in the mail. I opened the box and put my pictures on the dresser. Anyway the picture ended up falling on the floor under..."
- "I have been going to outback in staten island since they opened i ordered the grass fed burger for about 1249 and got onion rings as my side it used..."
- "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..."