Thomasville cabinets do not offer a quality product.

The drawer box of the cabinets is 1 to 4 inches shorter than the actual opening of the drawer. It is a dissappointment not to be able to fill the drawers. Why have a 9 inch drawer that you can only fill up to 5 inches? This does not make sense and it is poor poor quality.

The representative said that I am the only consumer to complain about this and I cannot believe that all consumers are satisfied with the size and storage capacity of these drawers.

I tried to return the entire order. There is a restocking fee and some of the cabinets they would not take back so I am stuck with a substandard kitchen cabinet.

Do not buy this product.

Had an Experience with Thomasville Furniture?

Comments

Didn't you go to a Thomasville store and physically pick out your own items?I would imagine that you would have known before you bought them what the interiors were like.

Also, I'm confused about your description.

Thomasville makes home furnishings, but I've never seen Thomasville kitchen cabinets.Where do they sell those?

Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - I received exactly what I was looking for! Nv Real Estate Academy "Sure NVREA is expensive. You get what you pay for. If you want a Mercedes you don't expect to get it for the price of a Ford. What you will..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more