I purchased a couch and a loveseat in what I thought was Thomasville upper end.I even paid to have down cushions.

I have had the furniture for almost 5 months and they look like they are 5 years old. The cushions sag on the bottom and the back cushions fall and sag. We are not heavy people either. Totally ridiculous that less than 5 months after purchasing this junk I am wishing for the 7 year old couches that i used to have.

This is OVERPRICED JUNK.

RUN from the Thomasville store unless you are looking for disposable furniture and plan on purchasing every year. Their furniture is flat out awful.

Paid cash for it too!Shame on me.

Had an Experience with Thomasville Furniture?

Comments

Thank you so much for posting these comments. You have saved me some headache and money. Will not consider Thomasville in my search for a new sofa.

A few years ago I purchased a very expensive "L" shaped sectional sofa from T-Ville. It looks to be the same style as the above sofa love seat. Upon delivery the cushions looked oddly mis-shaped. The sofa was assembled abrubtly and the delivery men left. The sofa never sat level on the floor and the back sections of the furniture never met in a flush manner. One seat hat connected to the corner piece was fine and comfortable....the other section always made you feel like one butt cheek was 3 inches higher. I called the store where I made the purchase and the main store. After dozens of calls One Customer Service Rep came to my home and made it a point to let me know he travelled over an hour. he said the sofa was unlevel because of my carpet. * The sofa was not even on top of the carpet. Then he said it was the wood floors in my 75 yr old house. He also said the cushions needed to be taken out of the slip covers "DAILY" and fluffed to maintain shape. * If I knew this I wld never buy a sofa where I had to do this to ELEVEN cushions every day. He also said the feet on the sofa were able to "level" the sofa. This was not the case. They were just screwed on feet and changing the depth of the screw made the feet unstable.

Months later another Rep came to my home. I elieve he was Polish or Russian. I could not understand a word he said due to his thick accent. he came to take photos of my now sagging cushions and frame work. Whe I asked him to take one...

Finally after months of calls and complaints and replaced cushions (3, the sofa was 100% replaced. We were able to choose a different fabric since the original Tweed fabric was fraying. Immediately I loved the new fabric and the sofa was beautiful. Within days.....the fabric showed signs of wear. The one cushion that always made the Butt seem to sit 3 inches higher still felt the same. UGH......The fight was out of me.

I should add when the new sofa was delivered the men told me my old sofa was made in China NOT South Carolina as we were lead to beleive.

A month ago while enjoying my morning coffee I nearly feel through the seat when a Spring blew out. Yesterday the same thing happened. The spring blew threw the protective covering material. Ill call again....but Im sure the lifetime guarantee on the frame and springs have a limited shelf time.

I agree with comments on Thomasville Furniture.Quality has declined greatly; noticed that it is made in China now.

I bought two couches about four years ago; material is worn already and the couch's cushions do not lay right.I had bought from them over 12 years ago and thought alot of the furniture, that is why I went back for more.

Good suggestion.I am sorry that you are in the same position.

Maybe we can save someone else from throwing away their money by posting on the 'net.

Good luck!

We are in the same boat.Only we refused to accept the sofa it was so defective and the two chairs we accepted are defective.

We were promised they would be picked up and returned in December WELL they are still sitting here.

Post your complaint on Thomasville's facebook page. People need to know what junk their furniture is and that it is all made in China and Mexico.

Yes supposedly the actual upholstery work is done in the US but the materials and frames are all coming from China.Also there are a number of websites reporting Thomasville Furniture contains TRICLOSAN a dangerous toxin.

Post on their facebook page they don't like it all!