I purchased a couch and a loveseat in what I thought was Thomasville upper end.I even paid to have down cushions.
I have had the furniture for almost 5 months and they look like they are 5 years old. The cushions sag on the bottom and the back cushions fall and sag. We are not heavy people either. Totally ridiculous that less than 5 months after purchasing this junk I am wishing for the 7 year old couches that i used to have.
This is OVERPRICED JUNK.
RUN from the Thomasville store unless you are looking for disposable furniture and plan on purchasing every year. Their furniture is flat out awful.
Paid cash for it too!Shame on me.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Thomasville Upholstered Couches
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Unbelievable! Good thing I got my kids out in time. Very dangerous. I want my money back and an apology. ..."
- "I ordered the open teardrop ring and I got it in the mail about a week later. However I was disappointed because the ring looked nothing like it did on..."
- "We received our Lil Lodge two years ago. Our experience was very different as both Steve (sales manager) and Larry (owner) were responsive, even though Steve's mom was hospitalized..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."