I purchased a couch and a loveseat in what I thought was Thomasville upper end.I even paid to have down cushions.
I have had the furniture for almost 5 months and they look like they are 5 years old. The cushions sag on the bottom and the back cushions fall and sag. We are not heavy people either. Totally ridiculous that less than 5 months after purchasing this junk I am wishing for the 7 year old couches that i used to have.
This is OVERPRICED JUNK.
RUN from the Thomasville store unless you are looking for disposable furniture and plan on purchasing every year. Their furniture is flat out awful.
Paid cash for it too!Shame on me.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Thomasville Upholstered Couches
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..."
- "I have just hung up from calling Thomasville Customer Service concerning the 4,669.00 sofa we purchased but refused delivery because it was such a piece of junk. See the photos..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "We received our Lil Lodge two years ago. Our experience was very different as both Steve (sales manager) and Larry (owner) were responsive, even though Steve's mom was hospitalized..."
- "Unbelievable! Good thing I got my kids out in time. Very dangerous. I want my money back and an apology. ..."
- "I bought these ($1,200.00) astronomically high price cookware thinking that it was going to be the best and it is actually been horrible. The sensor on the tops always..."