I purchased a sofa from Thomasville Furniture Co. in VIRGINIA BEACH,VIRGINIA. The sofa is substandard, had and was over two thousand dollars.

The cushions were hard, did not fit well and they REFUSED TO MAKE ANY CONCESSIONS FOR ME AT ALL. This piece is now a total loss to me and we have not paid for it yet as we used their financing.

I would suggest you NEVER purchase anything with the Thomasville name it is not quality furniture and it has a high price tag. Whatever goes wrong with it will be YOUR PROBLEM. They do not stand behind their merchandise.

L. Swain

Virginia Beach, VA

Review about: Thomasville Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Thomasville Furniture?

Comments

I wrote the post in 2008 regarding the sofa.I received some satisfaction by emailing directly to Thomasville Home Office, address online.

They contacted the franchise owner and forced him to allow me to return the sofa for a bed. Not what I really wanted, but I did get rid of the sofa that was so uncomfortable and was much more than the store owner offered me. If you used a major credit card they will help you with unsatisfactory furniture by withdrawing payment. Use Willis Furniture in Virginia Beach, VA.

They are WONDERFUL, privately owned and stand behind their merchandise. If you live in the vicinity.

Their Sherril furniture is made in NC, USA, not China.Good Luck.