Our experience started out great with Thomasville.We didn't have the sales people hounding us once we entered the door.

We ended up buying around $7,000 worth of bedroom furniture. Everything was great until it came to the delivery deadline. After 6 weeks, we called the Jefferson Commons store. The only thing they could tell us is that this was pass the delivery date and they would call the warehouse.

We waited for a couple of days and heard nothing. This went on for the next 2 weeks. So, finally we went up to the store to talk to someone in person. We walked up to one of the sales reps and explained to them the situation.

He just sat there on the couch and said he didn't know what to do. He said it will come in eventually. We were beyond ticked off by now. Another guy came over and looked in the system to see what the status was.

What a concept! After 2 months, this was the first person to look in the system. We finally received our furniture after 4 months.

The delivery day was supposed to be 6 WEEKS.

Oh by the way, the first person that was sitting on the couch that we spoke at the store was a MANAGER.

Had an Experience with Thomasville Furniture?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Thomasville Furniture - Cushions collapsing on a newer custom sofa a little over a year old. Thomasville Furniture "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Everbuying - Purchased lots of cool stuff, good prices Everbuying "Really wanted to get my hands on some cool survival gear for a camping trip i was planning.I was really amazed by the low prices they had, purchased a lot..." Read more