Thomasville in Jacksonville florida on Phillips Hwy south of the avenues mall.Howabout Diane the GM now lying to me 3 different times on 3 different dates telling me my $7000 worth furniture is not here but is still in a sea container and will be another 2 months.

Is it traveling around the world 3 times?

For the secretary to first lie to me about the arrival date then the GM Diane tolie about the delivery 3 weeks in a row per 3 different calls is beyond absurd and way beyond any form of customer service.

never ever again.

Had an Experience with Thomasville Furniture?

Comments

Why cannot the management of furniture stores just level and be truthful with customers? It is a code that they live by..."don't tell them when their furniture will actually come in." I have experienced this on many occassions...if they don't have it to sell, do not allow for it to be advertised.....it is just a bate and switch becauswe there comes a time when you just need to "get it done" and move on with life.

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Mattress Firm - Sleepys Mattress Review from Reading, Pennsylvania Mattress Firm "...They not only sold me a mattress but they even included bed bugs..." Read more Thomasville Furniture - Be Aware outsourced in China Thomasville Furniture "I have never in my life been treated so unfairly - with lack of customer service. I thought I was purchasing quality furniture from Thomasville; after receiving the furniture it..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more