We were excited that we were finally able to purchase a 'nice' sofa.We were at the showroom and found a beautiful, Benjamin 3 seat sofa and bought it 'as is'.

We were assured that there was nothing wrong with the mechanics and the reason it was 'as is' was that the wrong fabric was used for a previous customer, so we took it home. We're 50 years old, no kids, no pets, so we never abused the sofa. One evening we were sitting and starting to hear a funny noise coming from beneth this piece of trash. We found that the the cheap plastic clips broke six months after purchasing our sofa.

I've tried contacting TF, per their request, and have not heard back. We're soooooo mad!

We're stuck with an expensive mistake.Please, DON'T BUY FROM THOMASVILLE, YOU'LL REGRET IT!

Review about: Thomasville Furniture Sofa.

Comments

I'm pleased to report that Thomasville came through!They sent the best repairman to replace the crappy plastic clips.

He told me that he's been replacing this type of clips on an average of four times a week.

I will consider purchasing from Thomasville again since they corrected the problem.We love the sofa again!

ThomasvilleFurniture

Please let us know if we can help. info@thomasville.com

The store where purchase can also be of assistance.

Freewolf

I Found That Thomasville Furniture Is Made From White Pine. Very Cheap Wood .Look Good To The Eye.