WORSE, OVERPRICED FURNITURE WE'VE EVER BOUGHT!, 2013

"The GUARDSMAN 'protection' policy THOMASVILLE offers (which we paid for) is worthless!

THOMASVILLE, please tell your customers the real time your delivery will take.

We assume extreme delay on your delivery is due to the company's 'outsourcing'

We also assume the very poor quality of the furniture is AGAIN due to THOMASVILLE 'outsourcing' and if thats the case.... THOMASVILLE'S prices should be A LOT LOWER, to represent the current THOMASVILLE product 'quality'. This is the first time we have ever purchased ANYTHING from THOMASVILLE and it will be the last.

Very simple... we purchased 2 chairs (costing in excess of $3000.00) from THOMASVILLE in dadeland, (miami) florida, delivery took double the time and BOTH chairs broke within the first 6 months of arrival. GUARDSMAN (their protection policy) AND THOMASVILLE have done absolutely nothing and my husband and I currently sit on 3K sinkholes!

We will post this consumer review everywhere we can to worn other consumers.

Had an Experience with Thomasville Furniture?

Comments

Thomasville Furniture - Cushions collapsing on a newer custom sofa a little over a year old. Thomasville Furniture "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Review Mypillow "...I despise "My Pillow" I cringe every time I hear this guy!I bought one of them for $50 and it is a piece of trash..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Thomasville Furniture - Be Aware outsourced in China Thomasville Furniture "I have never in my life been treated so unfairly - with lack of customer service. I thought I was purchasing quality furniture from Thomasville; after receiving the furniture it..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more