I expected more from Thomasville. When we bought our recliner we were sold on the promise of customer service and warrantee. The leather has faded and the recliner doesn't work. I took it back for repair and now a month and a half later it is still not repaired. It is obviously a defective recliner and needs to be replaced. There "customer service" was more than a disappointment. I have sent numerous e mails and phone calls to the customer service and received noting but rude unhelpful people. I tried to contact the CEO and head of customer service by phone and e mail. I even went as far as attempting them by regular mail, which I never have done. NO REPLY from anyone.

At this point all I want is a refund for a defective chair and a miserable experience I have had from Thomasville furniture cooperate. I would never recommend any product from Thomasville and it seems like I am not the only one that feels that way looking at some of the comments posted on their page. My question is looking at all these negative comments what has Thomasville done to correct the lack of customer service and diminishing quality of furniture? NOTHING, they just don't care. I had hoped trying to inform the cooperate brass something would happen, but apparently they don't care as well.

BUYER BE WARE.

Review about: Thomasville Furniture Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Thomasville Furniture?

Comments

I am glad i found the page on several well know, high rated co.i would not buy from thomasvile or the others after reading all these complaints.

i was looking for a leather padded bed ant living room sofa.:grin

I am having a similar issue with leather rubbing off our $4,800.00 brand new leather sectional.

They actually sent us the wrong sectional originally.The sectional was 2 different colors (chocolate & maroon on the same sectional -my invoice showed the correct sectional, theirs showed I order these 2 colors!!) So they let us keep & use the two toned sectional until they could remedy another 3 months).

After just 3 months of use, that that couch also had wear & tear on ALL leather seams. But since they were picking it up & replacing with the corrected sectional, I said nothing. Low & behold...

the Leather is rubbing off after just 2 months of use on the replacement in the same spots!I am disgusted & wish I saw these complaints prior.